- This event has passed.
UN COP26: Expectations, Challenges, Goals And Actions
28 October 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
During these online events we will have exclusive COP26 reports from the United Nations in New York.
We will also aim to bring you interviews of VIPs and delegates attending UN COP26 (Tbc).
Patron for these UNA webinars: Sir Richard Jolly KCMG, President of UNA Climate & Oceans
With Young Voices from around the world, expressing their expectations and anxieties regarding UN COP26
This webinar will focus on the expectations and challenges regarding
UN COP26 Goal 1: Secure global net zero by mid century and keep 1.5 degrees within reach.
UN COP26 Goal 2: Adapt to protect communities and natural habitats
- Professor Daniel Lunt, Lead Author IPCC Report Climate Change 2021 (University of Bristol)
- Dr Adriana Ford – Leverhulme Centre – Imperial College/ King’s College, London
- Stuart Neaverson – The Climate Coalition UK
- Dr Balasubramanyan Chandramohan – Institute of Commonwealth Studies – University of London
- Julia Hilton – East Sussex County Council Councillor – Green Party
- Simon McFarlane – Seaford Environmental Alliance (Trustee)
The Chair of the United Nations Association Climate & Oceans (United Kingdom)
Citizen Responses with Lindsay White (CEO Community Supporters CIC)